Saturday, December 18, 2010

Positive Thoughts to The Moon

"A positive attitude brings strength, energy and initiative"
Peace Pilgrim
via responsible-law-of-attraction-living.com

I have just read several posts on sending our thoughts and love to some gorgeous girls who need our support. After reading Marthas post encouraging us all to join in through this girl power concept I was inspired to pass it on...

Here is to Girl Power and positive energy! Here is how we do it :)

•What if each night you look at the moon for, say, 15 seconds and send positive thoughts to Jane and to others who you know are going through harsh times?...

•What if you post this concept on your blog or speak to your friends?...

•What if your followers blog this concept and speak to their friends?...

•What if hundreds of women look at the moon each night and send off their thoughts?

•What if women needing support received these hundreds of thoughts?...

You see, we all have the same moon, don't we?..
Girl power.
Can we do it? 15 seconds a day? Pay it forward?

I ask you to send your positive thoughts to  Jane and A-M and any friends and family you feel may be needing our strength.
 And if you can - pass it on

I'll be looking at the moon tonight and on....
Rebecca xo

13 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca - thank you so much for passing this in!! It can only help can't it? I l-o-v-e being a girl and being able to connect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...I just went to A-M's. My heart aches for her. SHe was one of the 1st bloggers I started following but as of recent...I did not know she stopped. And Jane...my heart burns for her and send her all the strength she needs.

    I just had no idea...and will keep A-M in my thoughts.

    e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca, I'm on my way to send some blog love to Jane...hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Love, Emma. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Rebecca, I am a big believer in positive thoughts and positive energy. This was a lovely post in their honor. I am sure they will get through the hard times. There are many people less fortunate than ourselves and christmas is a good time to remember them ; and try to help if we can. You are so very thoughtful and every little thought, prayer, wish, etc goes a long way...
    happy christmas to you sweet.
    laura xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rebecca, it was lovely 'meeting' you in 2010. I wish you all the very best for a Happy and Prosperous 2011. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Rebecca,
    I wish you and your family all the best for 2011! I love the header photo and your profile one, glad we've met in Blogland, take care, hugs, Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post. Go girl power!
    Pamela xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just letting you know that I have passed the Stylish Blogger award onto you

    http://random-pondering.blogspot.com/2011/01/apprently-i-am-stylish.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Rebecca~ Anything that involves positive energy and paying it forward can't be a bad thing, right? If we all did this I think a difference can be made!! Thanks for being so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rebecca, just checking how things are going down under, take care! Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rebecca,

    So sorry I'm technologically challenged, I still can't find your email address! I'll post here and hope you receive my message. Prize posted today, hope you enjoy it and thank you for being such a lovely follower! Hugs, Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rebecca! Glad you liked the stamp link!
    See you soon, Maureen

    ReplyDelete