Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My First Award!!


A BIG Thank you to Jenny over @ The Five Year Project for my award, my first!!!
I should have prepared a speech!!
Please take a look at her blog, a great read including a very interesting "7 things about me"


In true tradition - please bear with me if you can:

1) I have been married once, I now live with my partner of ten years managing the family farm - not bad for getting down and dirty was never part of the plan.

2) My children, Lauren, 22 and Dylan, 20 are two people this world is fortunate to have...

3) We live in a gorgeous 'ripe for decorating' old stone homestead, with high decorative ceilings and large rooms.

4) M and I love going to Adelaide (two hours away) to enjoy good food, stay in a 'grand' hotel and maybe catch a movie or two - oh and shopping..

5) Mmmmm Veuve Clicquot - French Champagne - still have you with me now dont I !!

6) I am stubborn, love to plan ahead, and am too hard on myself...am I telling you too much?

7) Love the UK - my partners sister and her family live in London - we have travelled there together twice and loved it. The English countryside and homes, love love love.....

If you have read this far (or at least some of me) thank you...
I appreciate and enjoy hearing from you.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Very well deserved! I loved reading a bit more about you and I definitely agree with you on your No. 6!!! Mmmmm my favourite! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine I appreciate it. No.6 - its on special at the moment so maybe a bottle or two will be coming my way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for becoming my latest follower! By leaving a comment I was able to find your blog! I love seeing how other people live in this diverse land of ours, so keep the blog entries coming.
    X Briohny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to read about you Bec. Very simialr responses to what mine will be! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list. It sounds like you have a lovely life! Have a great Sunday..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great read Bec and I look forward to seeing some posts on your lovely old stone homestead. How devine! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete