Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Latest Finds & Blog Purchases

These are my latest finds and treasures. Apologies for the long post, but due to my issue with uploading photos I am way behind. These are the flowers my sons girlfriend gave me for my birthday recently - so I send them to you my lovely followers and hope you have a lovely day.


An adorable basket for $4

 This gorgeous fine vintage linen cushion cover for $3


 The pleated cushion behind was $1.50. The Fraser & Co is a purchase from Marley & Lockyer.(beautifully made) I also purchased a floral stocking and some clay tags - these are also gorgeous but for some reason unable to upload so will show you in my next latest finds post.
 Quickly made the bed for the pic, a bit messy I know!!
 This gorgeous linen tablecloth for $2 (yes i ironed it quickly) and the bowl for 50c I painted the inside white.

 This gorgeous jar for $10 from a Sydney store - brought it all the way home on the plane without a break!
This jar was almost full last week - I think theres a jelly bean stealer in the house!(Glucojel brand only)
 Crochet and stitch work cushion cover for $2.50.
 Cane stool for $4, not sure if I will spray this in my new favorite blue or keep it as is. Bella the unhappy cat thinking I dont know she is there!
My beautiful and luxurious soaps from the lovely Pam @ Bayside Rose. I purchased a lemon myrtle and a patchouli, and the lavendar is a simply divine fragrance on the skin. They are a lovely creamy lather and nice to know all made with natural ingredients and she has made these herself in her home. The bag I purchased is made from vintage fabrics and is beautifully made by Pam. I have just made another purchase for some Christmas gifts.

If you dont already follow Ness and Pam, pop on over and take a look at their blog. They are both very talented and lovely girls. Enjoy your Thursday. I am off to the Tourism Awards for a black tie event this evening and then another girls night in Adelaide on Friday and maybe some Christmas shopping.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Rxx

17 comments:

  1. All these wonderful goodies my favourite is the basket. Sandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of lovely goodies. Love the basket, tablecloth and my favourite of all is the lovely jar filled with jellybeans :) Hope you have fun tonight at the black tie event and enjoy your girls night x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your vintage linen finds! so wonderful! hope you are having a very lovely week,
    laura c xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your purchases and finds - extremely good taste! :) :)

    Thanks for your very kind comments on my blog.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful finds Bec, especially the basket. Bella looks beautiful even if she is trying to hide!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow So Many great finds!!!

    Just started the Christmas shopping also. How was the black tie Event and Girls night out? Tis The season.

    Samie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly have been busy, some beautiful finds there! Love the basket and your cushions are beautiful. Pam's soaps are just divine! I am loving mine also :) I have tagged you in a fun game over at my blog also!

    Christine xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou so much for following my new blog, I hope I can inspire you and many others. Your blog looks amazing can't wait to start reading. Again thankyou and I am now your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are such lovely treasures you have...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous things. Love the blue of that vase and those cushions look great together. G

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have some lovely finds there! Have a fabulous weekend. Emma. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that rustic basket. Thanks so much for your lovely comments about my magazine article. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just adore that Fraser Seed pillow!
    Have a happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...great finds!! Love the linen tablecloth -

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! just find your blog, it's lovely! I live in sydney but I just love the country sooo much...I love the basket - and $4? wow!!! too good to be true! Also if I may say, you have a beautiful family, congrats!
    I'd like you to come visit my blog when you can.:))
    Hope you're having a good w/end

    ReplyDelete